Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Change, Change

Just so everybody knows:  California is awesome!  The family I'm living with is awesome, the babies are adorable and sweet (and at times completely overwhelming) but I'm having the time of my life, and I'm sad that come June I'll have to leave.  But!  On to a new subject:

In 3.5 hours, I will drive to the airport, board a plane, and go to San Antonio!  I'll fall asleep, wake up, and see Jake for the first time in 8.5 weeks.  That's a long time to go without your man, but I've had a pretty good time without him :P.  On Friday, at 1:45, we will be married, hopefully on the Riverwalk!  I have to write my vows.  I'm so excited.  I've never felt so happy in my life, and in some ways I just keep waiting for the other shoe to drop.  I'm hoping it won't!  Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment