Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sunday Exhaustion!

Sunday is definitely one of my favorite days of the week!  I love going to Search and Rescue (weather permitting) and all of my favorite shows are on!  This week Search and Rescue was so much fun!  We had our mini holiday party, and Archer got some gifts from one of the decoys :).  He did really well today, and did a blind find (where he doesn't see the decoy running and hiding) and found the decoy really fast!  He's getting even better every week!

The only downside is that I am just so exhausted every Sunday after training!  Once I sit down, I am loathe to get back up again...even going up the stairs is draining!  I also usually put my grocery shopping off until Sunday, so it's such a conundrum!  Even right now I am needing to go shopping, but am just so tired that I don't want to!

Here's a picture of Archer in his working dog vest :)


No comments:

Post a Comment