Tuesday, October 30, 2012

This Time of Year

I love this time of year!! Fall is hands down the best season of them all...unfortunately we don't live in a place that has seasons!! It's the worst! Bladdy Blah, there could be worse places to live and we live in one of the most beautiful places in the country - WHATEVER! It's been a year and a half of no real seasons! What is this nonsense? I still like this area, but I'm getting more and more ready to just get out of here!  Luckily, everything pumpkin still tastes good, and all my favorite tv shows are back on.  Silver lining!

Tomorrow is Halloween and since we actually live in a house I'm hoping that we get Trick-or-Treaters this year!  We've got good candy - Sour Patch Zombie Kids, mini Snickers, M & Ms, Twix, and mini Reese's! No eggs on our house ;).  Can't wait to see some cute costumes!  I wanted to get Archer a costume, but I think I'll put him out back so he's not barking when kids ring our door, and scaring them away!  I'm planning on doing a Harry Potter marathon...excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment