Thursday, October 25, 2012

Birth Number Two!

My second client had her baby!  Out of respect for her privacy, I won't post many details...but I will say that it was my first vaginal delivery, and it was amazing!  I'm still really really new to this, so I needed some help when it started to get really intense.  Luckily I have an amazing mentor who was able to come in for a couple of hours, and really give me some hands on guidance.  I feel so much more confident now that I've seen her work and been able to emulate the things that she does.  You can read all day long about things to do, but actually watching someone do them in person is so much more instructive.  I'm not a religious gal, but birth is so incredibly miraculous!  Seeing it in person is just incredible!  I'm really glad that I was finally able to see a vaginal delivery, and it was so amazing and beautiful!  I'm excited about my next birth!

No comments:

Post a Comment