Sunday, March 11, 2012

Baby Blanket

I know that I haven't posted anything in a long while, but I suddenly got the urge to update my blog!  I know that I really need to post about my doula workshop weekend, but I need to devote more time into it because it's going to be a long post!

So, about this blanket!  I love to crochet, but I've only ever made scarves, so I was pretty scared to bridge the gap to something else!  But, no one ever gets better by doing the same exact thing, so when I came across this on pinterest, I could not resist!  here's the original link:

ADORABLE BABY BLANKET

I have struggled with this pattern in several different ways...it is much more intricate than a straight line back and forth!  The more flowers that I make, the better I get!  However, there was some real trouble with these damned 4 petal flowers on the ends of the even rows...made me want to rip my hair out!  I figured it out, and got better! Yay!  Here's my progress so far:

No comments:

Post a Comment