Thursday, February 9, 2012

Birth Doula Training Workshop

Well, it's here! I'm leaving today to go to my Doula Workshop!  It's 4.5 hours away, and I'm not really excited about that.  I'm staying in someone's house...it's much cheaper than a hotel.  Friday's workshop will be 8 hours, and Saturday and Sunday's will be 9 hours apiece.  I'm a little nervous about trying to find my way to a city I've never been to, by myself.  I'm sure it will be an adventure.  I know I don't sound too enthused...I guess I'm just nervous?  I've been looking forward to this for months and now that it's here I feel a little apprehensive.  I brought several books and movies to keep myself entertained when I'm at the house, because I'm going to try my best to spend hardly any money!  This weekend is costing A LOT. I hope it pays off.

No comments:

Post a Comment