Friday, January 28, 2011

Wii Love

Jake let me take his wii to college.  He's leaving in less than 2 months, and he never used it anymore, so it wasn't a huge inconvenience to him.  Which makes me very happy, because now I can stream Netflix to my t.v! That makes me feel like I'm getting my moneys' worth!  I like nothing better than getting my moneys worth.

Since I have been sick and bed-bound, and am still sick, and bed-bound, this is a great improvement.  I am currently watching Notting Hill, which I had seen a few years back and not really liked it all that much.  But since I love Hugh Grant SO much, I decided to give it another try.  So far, it's okay, but I'm not too impressed with Julia Roberts' performance.  But I am loving that I can stream a movie that I don't own onto my very own television.  I can't stay in bed all day, since I do need to do some more of my practice book for the TEAS test (test of essential academic skills) which I am taking next Thursday. I also need to finish my copious amounts of STAT homework.  I honestly don't know how some people major in that stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment