Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sick...AGAIN

I started feeling sick on Monday night.  Not unusual, I tend to feel sick on a regular basis, thanks to the combination of my thyroid disease and fibromyalgia mixed with some weird food intolerances.  Unfortunately, it only got worse as the week went on, and so I reluctantly went to the doctor today.  Turns out I've got Bronchitis and have to be put on antibiotics (which I don't mind at all! I want to be better, it's just kind of a pain).  I have the worst immune system ever.  Let me repeat: I HAVE THE WORST IMMUNE SYSTEM EVER! Everything that comes around, I get it! This is most displeasing.

I'm also the worst whiner in the world.

pity party!

3 comments:

  1. You mean the BEST whiner in the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good way to think about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wallpaper reminds me of a saying that my father liked to use: " If life hands you lemons, make lemonade."
    I hope that you feel better soon.
    love, Mom

    ReplyDelete