Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Baby, it's cold outside

Okay. It's really cold outside.  I mean, really, really, really cold. 

When I go outside I feel like a human popsicle.  Last night we remembered (once we were already warm and in bed) that the trash still needed to go out.  I checked the weather and it was 7 degrees with a real feel of negative 7.  Negative 7!  I went outside just to experience it and decided rather promptly to go back inside.

This morning I needed to go to the store and get some beer for beef stew tonight.  It was 10 degrees with a real feel of negative 17!!!  Ack!   Going outside in this weather is just the worst.

I feel so bad for the people who are dealing with even colder weather.  I don't know how they deal with it.  I'm ready to hibernate...now.  That must be why I'm craving donuts!  I need to stock up on fat for my insulation :).

Basically, this: 17 Signs Winter is Killing You

No comments:

Post a Comment