Tuesday, January 31, 2012

GRR

So I've put on another 2 pounds since I've been working out.  I know that people say when you first start you tend to gain a little bit, and I get it, but maaaaan. I'm officially the heaviest I've ever been and that doesn't feel great.  Although, other than the weight thing I'm the healthiest I think I've ever been.  I've been eating vegetables regularly and going to the gym at least twice a week.  So if I don't step on the scale I feel good. It's really discouraging, but I'm going to try and keep up with my routine.  Decided that yoga really isn't working for me, because I hate it.  I'm going to try PiYo next and see if I like that better.

Jake's birthday was over the weekend and he got really drunk.  It was funny...until I had to take care of him all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment