Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Curly Girl goes Straight

I recently had my hair done (cut, color, the works!).  What I love about getting hair done is it totally freshens the way you look and feel.  Before I had blonde highlights, and for the life of me I can't remember why I thought they would look good!  This time I went all over color, a brownish red and it really brightens up my skin and looks totally great.  The best part of getting hair done is they oftentimes offer to straighten my hair! I of course accepted, and it looked AMAZING! For one day. Until I showered. Here's a picture of it all straight and pretty!


I do love my curls (high maintenance as hell - but cute) but to me there is nothing like silky straight hair. It's so easy! And shiny!

I also love my new rounded layers...I wore my hair down all day yesterday without getting the fro!

No comments:

Post a Comment