Thursday, August 9, 2012

Brazil Butt Lift

So, I started my Brazil Butt Lift program 11 days ago...and I've followed it for 11 days!  I'm really proud of myself for sticking with it.  It's very challenging, but rewarding!  I already feel different, and I swear you can start to see changes!  My butt is getting my toned, and there's more definition in my tummy/legs!  It's also working on building up my upper body strength too, which was sorely lacking!  I know that if I stick with this, things will definitely change!  For the first 2 days, I couldn't even move!!  Now, I get sore, and my muscles are absolutely tired, but I can make it up the stairs without crying out in pain :).

What keeps me going is my vision of my ideal body.  I want it so bad!  I'm less concerned about eating meals out of the fat burning foods book that's included, and more concerned with the actual fitness aspect.  Once I started, I realized it was about so much more than just losing weight.  I want to be a healthier individual all around!  More veggies, more fruits, less snacks and fatty meats!  That's my new meal plan :).  Once I'm done with 30 days, I'll post a day 1 photo and a day 30 photo to look at the comparison...and then a day 60, 90, etc!

No comments:

Post a Comment